Saturday, July 24, 2010

Welcome!

Since I've been selling on eBay for a while, and working with the following artists group blogs: AHQU, AHQU2, HA31, and SEHA, I thought maybe it was time to put up a blog of my own. After all, they've been asking for members to send in their blog information for a while now. I've been bad. Very bad...

So, pull up a chair, grab your favorite beverage and relax. Until I get this a bit more filled in, here are some great Halloween and other folk artists whose work you can enjoy. And if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can also see a few samples of my own work.

HA31 (Halloween Artists Group Blog)
Halloween Artists Group Website
http://artisticthalloweenqueens.blogspot.com/
SEHA (Society of Halloween Artists)
Eye Candy (The Art & Photography of Lana Gramlich)
The Dreaming Tree (Lana's Blog)
King of Mice Studios (Carolee Clark)
Creative Spirit Gallery (my other Web home)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a splash of color